Sunday, June 23, 2013

::jammin'::

Finding music to jam to while working out is always something that I find so difficult. Perhaps because ideally, you work out every day ( I said ideally, didn't I!) the music becomes repetitive and boring which means two things: you either take the time to find new music or you just quit working out until you find the music to motivate you. Well, here's your motivation. There is a real mix between fast/slow and old/new so watch out! 


Someday:: Black Eyed Peas
Brokenhearted:: Karmin
Whistle: Flo Rida 
Heart Skips a Beat:: Olly Murs
Circles:: Christina Aguilera
Runaway Baby:: Bruno Mars
Feel This Moment:: Pitbull, Christina Aguilera 
Nothing To Worry About:: Peter Bijorn and John
Who's That Chick?:: David Guetta, Rihanna 
Que Veux Tu- Madeon Remix:: Yelle
Princess of China- Invisible Men Remix:: Coldplay, Rihanna
Please Don't Go:: Mike Posner
Hit The Lights & Come and Get It- DJ M3 Mixshow Extended Remix:: Selena Gomez
Bad Girls- Power Remix:: J Rae
Blurred Lines:: Robin Thicke


Tip: Spotify and Pandora are your best friends! They can help you find music similar to your taste via recommendations. 

Tip: Remixes make for awesome workout music, so once you find a song you like, search for remixes. Make sure to search, search, search though because some of them are terrible while others are awesome!



I would love to hear your music favorites for working out, leave a comment below!

2 comments:

  1. I had to stop listening to music while I work out because I knew how long the songs were (roughly) and it made my workout seem to drag on forever. I've been listening to podcasts instead, haha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh! That's a good idea! I like music mainly because I like to find the beat and either walk to it or if I'm doing floor workouts, move to the beat.

      Delete