Saturday, June 22, 2013

::stop&ponder::


Rarely do I come across something that makes me stop, reread and ponder, but this little gem that I found on pinterest did just that. It was my oldest brother’s college graduation last weekend, and with that being said, you bet I heard a bunch of commencement speeches about the future and how capable the youth of America is (debatable at times, no?). But I always seem to be disappointed with commencement speeches because they lack a sense of the poetic nature of language that the words need to really hit you hard and make you remember it. This did exactly that: acknowledged where you’ve been, where you are, where you’re going and how even though you have accomplished so much, you still have so much more in you to do and give. 
If you’re ever looking for some encouragement, visit here, and i’m sure you’ll find it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment